THE NEW DRESS CODE, EASY, COMFY!
Our brand new luxury Bamboo hoodie dress is just to die for. The comfiest and effortless style of attire with a cute hood and a tassel. Just picture it with nice little booties and a jeans jacket.
This style is inspired by Moroccan djellabas, popular and traditional ankle-length, loose-fitting hooded robes worn a lot by both men and women in North Africa.
Djellabas have a triangle-shaped baggy hood called a qob (قب) that comes to a point at the back. We added a cute tassel to it. Back in the day, the hood was used as a defence against sand being blown into the wearer's face by strong desert winds.
- Made from Bamboo (67%) Cotton (28%) and Spandex (5%)
- Size 1-2Y / 2-3Y / 3-4Y / 4-5Y
- Made in Montreal
- Machine wash on gentle cycle
- Tumble dry on low or lay flat to dry
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase
- Please refer to our shipping and return policy for details